Platular® smart hybrid welded plate heat exchanger
The combined advantages of both technologies with:
- The thermal performance of plates
- The mechanical resistance of tubes
- Full couterflow heat exchanger
Different types of streams:
BARRIQUAND has developed 5 types of exchange stream with different geometrical characteristics offering complementary thermal and hydraulic performance levels and enabling a low thermal approach and minimum pinch.
A unique combination of plate and tube technology.
List of possible applications:
All types of heat exchange (counterflow heat exchanger in general) :
- Loaded liquids
- Air/water heat exchanger
Different types of Platular® smart hybrid welded plate heat exchanger:
- Type X : Especially designed for dirty fluids, these units can really generate important savings on cleaning and maintenance activities.
- Type IJS : These units are part of the first generation of Platular® heat exchangers with first units introduced in the sixties.
- Type PVC : An extremely robust Platular® heat exchanger with high thermal performance, specially developed for district heating networks.
- Immerged plate type : can be made on request in numerous formats.
- Internal heat exchanger (X type or IJS type) fit into distillation column.